Thursday, October 19, 2006

Suze just seems to pop up everywhere...

So back in January, I had just lost a really great job where I wrote medical textbook flashcards at home. (The project basically ran out of money.) So I wanted to find something else to do at home after work, and started applying to all kinds of telecommute jobs on Craigslist in various cities. Unfortunately, there weren't any bites after literally 100 or more applications, so I got discouraged and stopped applying.

A few days ago, someone responded to an email I sent back in February asking if I was still available! I had no idea what the job was so I wrote back and asked - basically it's a once in a while thing where I copy contact information from one file into another so that it can be formatted for a mailing. Well, guess who ends up on my list. =)

No comments: