Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ha Ha Ha.

I've deleted it, but I got an anonymous comment on one of my CashDuck blog posts that said this:

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

And then has a link to a PAID SURVEY SITE. What is CashDuck? Pretty much the same thing, except not a scam like these ones are. (A general rule of thumb: Anyone who wants YOU to pay THEM so that THEY can pay YOU.. is not going to pay you.) Ugh. Once one of my friends got an email about the survey sites where you can supposedly make $10-125 per survey, and signed up for it very excitedly as we were all poor students at the time and she was looking to make extra money any way possible. She felt pretty down after she found out that the proof wasn't in the pudding. CashDuck doesn't pay that much per survey, but it is REAL money and not pretend money that never materializes.

1 comment:

Denise Mall said...

I got these too, and I don't even have a Cash Duck. I love the trash can, thank goodness we have them.