Thursday, October 26, 2006

Spam that saves you money!

A great way to save money on restaurant costs is to sign up for newsletters from restaurants you want to go to. Often they will send you a coupon when you sign up, and then specials every now and then. Quizno's sends me $2 coupons every few weeks, and when I signed up for Red Lobster's email list I got a coupon for a free appetizer. Mongolian Barbecue has a $5 off coupon too. This pretty much only works for chain restaurants, but if you know you'll be heading out to one that evening, sign up in the morning and you could get a coupon in your email by evening! We don't ever go to Quizno's without a coupon anymore because I get so many.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Red Robin (if you have one in your area). They give you a $3 off coupon (expires in two weeks) when you sign up for their eClub and a free burger for your birthday.

Coldstone Creamery also gives you a free creation on your birthday. :)

Tiredbuthappy said...

Good post! When I saw the title I thought it was going to be about MyPoints or something like that.