Tuesday, October 10, 2006

OK, so this was me in middle/high school...

I am a big dork and used to play on MUDs (Multi User Dungeons) all the time. Basically you run around killing things to earn experience points, so you can train up your spells and skills and get bigger so you can kill bigger things. It's actually quite complex but I digress. This nostalgic moment brought to you by Iron Realms, a new game which is like the one I played on except huge and professionally designed and well thought out, and is probably still full of 14 year olds but there's not much one can do about that. They do seem to have a lot of the features that I liked most about my old game, and they're still kickin it old school with the text. That shit is how I learned to read faster than anyone can think possible. This game is a lot more all-encompassing - on mine, you could be in a clan but no one would think much of it, whereas this one has political strife, just like the real world! Hey wait...

1 comment:

johnwilkx said...

Good old Diablo II and Wow. **Sniff**