1. I was born on December 8th.
2. I am a brunette.
3. I am short.
4. I wear a digital watch all the time.
5. I have two guinea pigs.
6. My guinea pigs are named Adrian and Wedge Antilles.
7. Both of my guinea pigs are named after movie characters.
8. I hate grapefruit juice.
9. I like ranch dressing on my French fries.
10. I went to college in Cleveland, Ohio.
11. I am a science dork.
12. Specifically, I am a biology dork.
13. I own at least 30 books about genetics.
14. I hate shopping for clothes.
15. I love shopping for food.
16. My favorite color is red.
17. My favorite stores are IKEA and the grocery store.
18. I love fruit.
19. I have bought only 1 music CD in the last five years.
20. I have more than 11 gigabytes of music.
21. I use Excel to organize just about everything.
22. My cat is named after an ancestor of Aragorn.
23. I have a bamboo plant in my office.
24. There are earthworms living in my bamboo plant's pot.
25. Both of these earthworms are named Rupert.
26. I enjoy high-quality scissors.
27. I am trying to grow out my hair - below the shoulders is short.
28. I wear glasses.
29. I got glasses in tenth grade, but am only on my second pair.
30. I used to collect cut gemstomes.
31. I also used to collect blue glass bottles.
32. Now I collect Shaun the Sheep items.
33. I have art posters all over my office to cover the damage from the previous occupant.
34. I am extremely organized.
35. But, I am very messy at the same time.
36. I have been using computers since I had sufficient manual dexterity.
37. My home computer is blue with a light inside.
38. My previous computer case had a hole cut out of the top with tin snips.
39. I eat dry Mini Wheats and Cup A Soup as snacks at work.
40. I can't cook independently, but I can follow a recipe.
41. My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
42. I hate mint in all other forms, including gum and toothpaste.
43. I hardly ever write checks or use cash.
44. I have never actually used up a book of checks before I switched banks.
45. I was an early adopter of Paypal in about 1998 - they gave me $20 to sign up.
46. I was also an early adopter of eBay.
47. In high school, I used to buy what can nicely be described as drag queen shoes on eBay to wear to school.
48. These were the "scare the freshmen" shoes.
49. I want a dog.
50. I didn't get a cell phone until junior year of college.
51. I really get a kick out of getting those $10 checks from the credit card company to sign up for crap I don't need.
52. I love editorial cartoons.
53. My favorite TV show is Animal Patrol on Animal Planet.
54. I also like Project Runway on Bravo.
55. For these reasons we are not getting rid of our cable even though it is expensive.
56. I held 11 different jobs during college.
57. By the time I graduated college, I was working four different jobs at the same time.
58. I got fired from two of those jobs.
59. But I didn't like them anyway, so pooh to them.
60. My favorite candy is Zero bars.
61. Actually, I just love candy.
62. Fortunately, I have had only one real cavity, and that was in a molar that fell out.
63. I had braces, but only for about a year and a half.
64. Which was fortunate because I did so much damage to them that it probably cost twice as much as it should have.
65. I have one sister, who is older than me.
66. She had to have braces a lot longer than I did. Ha ha.
67. I have a bicycle with a detachable basket.
68. I do not like to vacuum.
69. I do like to load and unload the dishwasher.
70. I lasted only three weeks in my new apartment before breaking down and buying the dishwasher. (I was going to wait for my second paycheck before buying it.)
71. I am not much of a doodler.
72. I like to have separate bank accounts for different goals, even if all but one don't have anything in them right now.
73. I read very quickly and devour content.
74. I like Asian food, particularly Thai and Japanese.
75. I will eat just about anything with Korean barbecue sauce on it.
76. My favorite vegetable is red peppers.
77. I have absolutely no tolerance for spicy stuff.
78. I almost always order eggplant parmesan at Italian restaurants.
79. I have an ancient laptop with stickers all over the lid (it's about seven years old now.)
80. It took me less than six weeks after graduation before I started my first job.
81. This was the fourth job I interviewed for.
82. I really enjoy saving up coins.
83. I have two piggy banks, one for silver change and one for pennies.
84. Unfortunately, I hardly ever get any change because cash runs through my hands like water, so I try not to carry any.
85. I have a weird farmer's tan from going to a baseball game more than a month ago.
86. I like to eat frozen fruit.
87. In the summers, when I lived in un-air-conditioned places, I used to keep a store of blue cool-packs in the fridge to wear on my head. It really works.
88. I also had a special ice-tube-maker-tray for making tubular ice that I would put in my guinea pig's water bottle when it was really hot.
89. I really like egg salad, potato salad, macaroni salad.. all of those salads that are in fact really bad for you.
90. I drink Crystal Light all day at work cause I am too cheap to buy more Powerade. I just reuse the bottle over and over.
91. I was a vegetarian from ages 12 through 21.
92. I still buy most of my meat from Whole Foods. I used to buy it from a co-op.
93. My cell phone plays "Call Me" by Blondie when my parents call.
94. It plays "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish" when my boyfriend calls.
95. At any given moment there are usually four pairs of shoes in my office - one pair is on my feet.
96. I like the premium Kraft better than the regular old mac 'n cheese, but I don't like Velveeta.
97. My favorite cheese is Havarti.
98. As a kid, I used to eat raw hot dogs pretty much all the time.
99. At one point, I had five sets of earring holes. I let the top ones close and now I don't wear any earrings. I kept losing them.
100. I love books and have bought more than 40 in the past year.